ok so i made a mashup
im sorry if this has already been done but everyone makes mashups with radioactive so pls dont kill me i actually made this myself thank
MY JAW JUST DROPPED
Real cool mix
It’s been awhile….but I’m back I’ve been really busy and I got things to say and a better point of view now on LOVE….right that’s the big picture here…well it 11:30 goodnight😴
DIY Chunky Crystal Bead Leather Bracelet Tutorial from Lebenslustiger here. I like this bracelet because it is easy and there is no closure. Elastic is used to string the beads so you can slide the bracelet on and off. For more really unique bracelets from Lebenslustiger go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/lebenslustiger
relatable/humor blog if you Don’t smile I will personally cook you a pizza ♡
truebluemeandyou: Roundup of 12 DIY Crystal Jewelry and Crystal Projects. I was just asked a question about where to get “rough cut crystals” and you can look on Etsy or Ebay.
Roundup of 12 DIY Crystal Jewelry and Crystal Projects I’ve Posted. You can search Etsy for “rough rock crystal beads” here and find crystals/decorative rocks in the science section of kids’ toy stores.
- Crystal Necklace Inspired by Chanel Fall 2012 (Because I’m Addicted)here.
- Chanel and Pamela Love Crystal Cuffs made from polymer clay (Dream, Create) here.
- Assad Mounser Inspired Amethyst Collar Necklace DIY from Unfortunately Oh! here.
- Spiky Crystal Ring Inspired by Pamela Love FW11 (Transient Expression) here.
- Wire Wrapped Crystal Tutorial from Meli Melo here.
- Rock Collages by mixed media artist Cori Kindred on Etsy here. Do your own specimen box with what’s meaningful to you.
- Chanel Inspired Crystal Cuff Tutorial by A Matter of Style for Style.it here.
- Rough Rock Crystal Necklace Tutorial from Transient Expression here.
- Gold Dipped Wire Wrapped Crystal Necklace Tutorial from Chic Steals here.
- Gilded Geode Ring Tutorial from Swellmayde here.
- Rough Crystal Quartz Necklace Tutorial from My Chic Life here.
- Adina Mill’s Inpsired Gemstones Embedded in Polymer Clay Rings Tutorial from Lovelyish here.